Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to send a mail through oracle form (oracle 10g internet developer suite)
How to send a mail through oracle form [message #302280] Mon, 25 February 2008 02:59 Go to next message
mksenthil
Hi,

I am a student doing project in oracle 10g IDS (Form & Report Builder) and also i using this tool for the first time.

I am creating a web application in that online leave management is the main module in that if a employee applying leave through this form.if he/she submit the form after fill the leave form that form should go to his/her higher official through mail for get approval in that mail i have to put two buttons one is Approved and another one is Reject. if the higher official click any one button that result should come to employee as a report.

can any one help me out to finish the project....

please....
Re: How to send a mail through oracle form [message #302334 is a reply to message #302280] Mon, 25 February 2008 04:49 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
There have been discussions about the issue on the board; a quick search returned these pages, so - take a look (or perform your own search).
Previous Topic: Move Cursor/Mouse to specific field on Form
Next Topic: what is the best solution for persian calendar ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 10:32:57 CDT 2024