Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Compiling forms
Compiling forms [message #289641] Mon, 24 December 2007 11:30 Go to next message
daibatzu
Hello, I created a new form with Oracle Form Builder 6i. My intention was to have it as part of the inventory module so I uploaded the fmb file (XXIM.fmb) to the /applprod1/test/testappl/inv/11.5.0/forms/US which is the default location for inventory forms. Now, the problem is, when I tried running the f60gen command, it comes up with an error saying "TnS, no listener". This is weird because I have actually telnetted into the server to run this command, so I can only wonder what could be wrong here.
Now, I opened Oracle Form Compiler 6i and compiled the file on my local machine. But after registering it, and trying to run it, I get an error saying : XXIM.fmx is not a Forms Runtime File.
Don't know what to do now. Can anyone help me figure this out?
Thanks
Re: Compiling forms [message #289652 is a reply to message #289641] Mon, 24 December 2007 21:35 Go to previous message
kalyogi
Hi,

First compile the form then move to respective tops.

You have to move .fmb into au_top/.../Forms/US and move the .fmx file into respective top (inv/.../Forms/US).

Thanks
Previous Topic: Killing of user sessions in oracle
Next Topic: Setting Attributes of a cell in Table Display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 08:27:02 CDT 2024