Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing (Oracle RDBMS 9.2.0.1)
XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing [message #279836] Sun, 11 November 2007 00:14 Go to next message
dwhbala
Hi All,

XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View are corrupt or acccidentally dropped. How to create these two views.

This is causing problems during Oracle upgrade from 9.2.0.1 to 9.2.0.3.

The CatPatch.sql is giving an error saying these 2 views are missing. If I try to recreate them from another server (copy the code) it is still givig problems. Unable to compile the code and create the view successfully.

I donot know whether they are standard views or customizable views. Can I copy these views from server to another server, or what should I do. Any package or source code availability that will help me recreate these missing views.

Please let me know how to create these two views.
XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View

Thanks
Bala.
Operating System and Version:: Solaris 64 bit
Error Number (if applicable)::
Product (i.e. Trace, DB Diff, Expert, etc):: Oracle 9
Product Version:: Oracle Database 9.2.01
OEM Console Operating System and Version:: SOlaris 64 bit

Error message...
ORA-00600: internal error code,......
Re: XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing [message #279839 is a reply to message #279836] Sun, 11 November 2007 00:19 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
I question the wisdom of "upgrading" from 1 unsupported version to a different unsupported version while at the same asking for assistance to do so.
When all else fails, submit a Service Request to http://metalink.oracle.com & await their solution/
Previous Topic: buffel_pool
Next Topic: Errors installing on 64 bit AIX LPAR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:44:42 CDT 2024