Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Problem while retriveing the data of a check box
Problem while retriveing the data of a check box [message #269910] Tue, 25 September 2007 02:10 Go to next message
KANDY_RAVIKUMAR
hi

my problem is i have a check box in my form and i have a corresponding col in my table to capture its values . when iam inserting its properly inserting but the problem is when i am retrieving the data the data is not comming as the checkbox values

ie for suppose if i have a record disabled and saved i shud get the record as disabled only while retrieving so i wrote the when new item instance in the block

now i am getting the error as the cannot set enabled attribute to the col which the disabled attribute is set when i am pressing the check box and again retriving the data then the form is working nice

what shud be done

ravi
Re: Problem while retriveing the data of a check box [message #269934 is a reply to message #269910] Tue, 25 September 2007 03:06 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What values are permissible in this field? What have you defined in the Check Box's 'Value when Checked', 'Value when Unchecked', and 'Check Box Mapping of Otrher Values' properties?

David
Previous Topic: Oracle9i with Developer6i issue
Next Topic: Create DBA Through Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 04:23:49 CDT 2024