Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Problem with resolution on windows 98
Problem with resolution on windows 98 [message #265274] Wed, 05 September 2007 23:50 Go to next message
axiom
hi everybody,
we developed forms reports in 6i on xp.All work is fine on xp
but when we run the same forms at our client m/c's which has windows 98, then at run time the forms are go out of window(monitor).
i hve attached the print screen of run time.
can anybody give me the solution
thanks
  • Attachment: fff.bmp
    (Size: 1.77MB, Downloaded 715 times)
Re: Problem with resolution on windows 98 [message #265319 is a reply to message #265274] Thu, 06 September 2007 02:14 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, read OraFAQ Forum Guide to learn how to properly post a message. BMP's are just too large; yours is almost 2MB in size which is not acceptable. Next time, please, save it as JPG or PNG and attach to your message.

Image you posted isn't from Windows 98 operating system; Teletubbies blue-green screen details suggest it is Windows XP.

Whichever it is, the solution is in changing screen resolution. Right-click on desktop, choose Properties, Settings tab, adjust Screen Resolution to acceptable size (for example, if it is 800x600, change it to 1024x768 or higher). Older systems (graphic cards and monitors) may not be capable of being set up to required resolution. In that case, either upgrade hardware or modify form you are using.
Previous Topic: storing images in a table
Next Topic: order by with substr
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 04:29:46 CDT 2024