Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » MS calender should be opened in Current month and Date But it is opened in Previous Month and I want
MS calender should be opened in Current month and Date But it is opened in Previous Month and I want [message #247548] Tue, 26 June 2007 06:11 Go to next message
busyumair
Hello All the Member of Forum,
plz Help me,i want to use the calander or MS calander for input the date on the form and selected date will be saved in the Data base, plz Help this is urgent, and plz dont Commint that this has been discussed, if Someone has its practice form so plzzzzzzz send me on cencer_2004@yahoo.com,
Re: I want to use input calander to put the date in the Data base [message #252513 is a reply to message #247548] Thu, 19 July 2007 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
This is a forum, not a private 'code' delivery service. Search this forum for 'calendar'. Look at some of the older threads and those that have attachments.

David
Re: I want to use input calander to put the date in the Data base [message #260831 is a reply to message #252513] Tue, 21 August 2007 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
busyumair
Man,
This is really Rude Reply From you, i have solved my Problum by my self, But now there is some prob with my calander,
This is opened in Previous Month rather then Current Month or Currunt Date,So Kindly Help me.

Regards And Thanks.
Re: I want to use input calander to put the date in the Data base [message #260835 is a reply to message #260831] Tue, 21 August 2007 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Fascinating, I'm rude, but you still want my help.

You solve your own problem but don't tell us your solution.

Please post your code (between 'code' tags) and we'll see what happening.

David
Re: I want to use input calander to put the date in the Data base [message #260837 is a reply to message #260835] Tue, 21 August 2007 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sispk6
there is a topic in which built in library is given, use that library to use calender.
i dont have it irght now? so cant attach
check "saadatahmed" i think, his posts or just search the topic" calender in oracle"
u will find
MS calender should be opened in Current month and Date But it is opened in Previous Month [message #260842 is a reply to message #247548] Tue, 21 August 2007 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
busyumair
Hey Every Body!
I use the MS calenders on form for the Date but the Problem is that it is opened in Previous month not in Current month. I wanna know that how can i solve this Problem.

I am waiting for Your Respected Suggestions

Thanks....
Re: MS calender should be opened in Current month and Date But it is opened in Previous Month [message #261099 is a reply to message #260842] Tue, 21 August 2007 17:56 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please don't open a new thread on the same topic.

I repeat:
Please post your code (between 'code' tags) and we'll see what happening.

David
Previous Topic: please send me Oracle Forms 6i Documentation or tutorial(links)
Next Topic: identifier 'SET_CALENDAR' must be declared
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 04:25:32 CDT 2024