Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » I need help with Oracle Forms
icon1.gif  I need help with Oracle Forms [message #254711] Fri, 27 July 2007 11:39 Go to next message
mhussainib@yahoo.com
I have been away from Oracle for a while, but I am back into it now. I have a problem I need help with. I have tried Oracle and I have not gotten anywhere with them, so, I am hoping that somebody out there will be able to help me with aproblem I have.

We have a standard Oracle Applications form that was modified. It worked fine until a patch was applied. Since then, the from has not worked. The problem is that, there are actually two forms, a main form and a sub form. When the form is invoked, the subform opens first instead of the main form. Has anybody out there run into a situation similar to this, and if so, what is the solution.

I will appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks ALL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Re: I need help with Oracle Forms [message #255179 is a reply to message #254711] Mon, 30 July 2007 23:39 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What version of Forms are you using? What are the names of your forms? What is the command that you are running to start your application?

David
Previous Topic: How can I get a directory files in my form in ascending order by modify date
Next Topic: Call form taking a lot of time to call the form:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 02:16:23 CDT 2024