Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how i can sum values in one detailed text item ?
how i can sum values in one detailed text item ? [message #253641] Tue, 24 July 2007 08:32 Go to next message
hussienburhan
hi
i have form with master detail in detail i have text item the detail is tabuler in the detail i have text item i want put one text item normal one non database item to show in it the sum of values in the tabuler text item records

for example

in the tabuler text item there is in the first record 10 second one 10 third one 10 i want when user click on this text item the sum will come in the non database text item please help
Re: how i can sum values in one detailed text item ? [message #253747 is a reply to message #253641] Tue, 24 July 2007 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What's wrong with you, people? Did someone remove full stop key from your keyboards? It is yet another post which is hardly readable and understandable. I believe someone will answer your question, but - unless you redesign your question - it will surely not be me.
Re: how i can sum values in one detailed text item ? [message #255160 is a reply to message #253641] Mon, 30 July 2007 20:39 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please read the sticky "Punctuation - it exists, use it!!". The agreed language of communication in this forum is 'English' and it has conventions like a leading capital at the beginning of a sentence and trailing punctuation to indicate whether the sentence is declarative or imperative (a period), interrogative (a question mark), or exclamatory (an exclamation mark).

About the sum of values, search this forum for 'Calculation' or 'summary function'.

David
Previous Topic: how to delete records
Next Topic: Global Variable values for Triggers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 02:17:11 CDT 2024