Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle forms test automating
Oracle forms test automating [message #249605] Thu, 05 July 2007 02:50 Go to next message
pheidotting
Hello,

we have made a tool for automated testing in Visual Basic 6.
It works fine with Windows screens, Internet Explorer, SAP en some other.
But now we are trying to automate the testing on Oracle.
What we want is to fill out and read out text boxes, find and push on command buttons and so on. (anything a person would do when you use an oracle form)

Is there anyone who has some examples or something for this?

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick
Re: Oracle forms test automating [message #252743 is a reply to message #249605] Thu, 19 July 2007 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I googled 'oracle forms testing load winrunner' and found http://www.mentora.com/documents/TestingPackagedApps1.pdf

I know of significant organisations which have used this product and found it useful. Look at the other entries found in the google search as there are people other than 'Winrunner' who are in the market.

David
Re: Oracle forms test automating [message #428514 is a reply to message #252743] Wed, 28 October 2009 10:18 Go to previous message
byrne_wayne
Hi,

Oracle have recently purchased the Empirix testing tools, and has now release a new testing tool called OpenScript, which supports both Functional and Load testing of Oracle Forms. I have written a white paper discussing functional testing of Oracle forms at www.scl.com.

Regards

Wayne.
Previous Topic: Forms to write pdf directly to database
Next Topic: Using Excel Lists in Forms10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:46:38 CDT 2024