Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » sql server connect with oracle forms 6i
sql server connect with oracle forms 6i [message #240478] Fri, 25 May 2007 00:38 Go to next message
qanita786
Hi, i want to connect sql server database with oracle forms 6i for that purpose i install odbc driver form forms cd intersolv direct driver for sql server than i connect oracle odbc test the test was successfuly but only system table were show and user tables not show and message that you registerd your intersolv than i try to find intersolve data direct driver but not found please help me for that
Re: sql server connect with oracle forms 6i [message #240496 is a reply to message #240478] Fri, 25 May 2007 01:19 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Does your keyboard support punctuation signs and capital letters? If so, would you be so kind to reformat your message, put dots as marks of the end of your sentences, as well as commas where necessary. Capital letter (at the beginning of a sentence) would be nice, but OK - I can live without it.

What you've written is a mess and I'm not going to guess what you meant to say here.

However, as you can see only "system" tables, does it mean that you are connected as "system"? Connect as "user" and see what happens.
Previous Topic: How to pass parameter to databse package
Next Topic: How to implement Scroling Messages in Forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 02:21:47 CDT 2024