Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms is not running & Java Applet not initializing while running forms (merged
Forms is not running & Java Applet not initializing while running forms (merged [message #236973] Fri, 11 May 2007 08:31 Go to next message
sahadevanr

thanks david ;

i have a new problem , none of my forms are running ,, when i compile and run the form ,the explorer opens up , but the applet is not initialised so the form is not shown . The message 'DONE' comes up in the status bar ,,
the Java Initiator is also not showing in the taskbar ...

what should i do ,, do i need to reinstall the Java initiator ,

plz help me out , i am not able to do anything because of this ,,,

thanking you

sahadevan

[Updated on: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:33]

Report message to a moderator

Java Applet not initializing while running forms [message #237273 is a reply to message #236973] Mon, 14 May 2007 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sahadevanr

i am using forms 9i , when i run the forms , The java applet is not initializing , the Message DONE comes up at the status bar.

i uninstalled & reinstalled JInitiator 1.3.1.9 alongwith JVM , but still it is not working ...

plz help me through this , coz i am stuck because of this , not able to do anything ...

Re: Forms is not running [message #237292 is a reply to message #236973] Mon, 14 May 2007 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I split the first post out of the 'icon' question into a new thread as the subject matter is different.

Your forms were running and now they are not - correct? What have you changed? You made changes to your Orion-web and psossibly some other files. Which files have you changed and what have you changed? Can you get the 'test' form to run? Review the Forms installation manual and make sure that you haven't created any directories with a space in its name.

David

Upd: Merged your repeated questions together.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 May 2007 02:26]

Re: Forms is not running [message #237418 is a reply to message #237292] Mon, 14 May 2007 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sahadevanr

thanks David ;;
i reinstalled the Developer Suite 9i , now its working

apart frm one form , the form to which i hv attached the menu ...

its giving error " FRM-92100 : YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVER HAS BEEN INTERRRUPTED , yOU NEED TO REESTABLISH YOUR SESSION "

is it a form problem ..
i changed the registry entries in forms90_path , reports_path,oracle_home through regedit , which pointed to the old directory where i had installed , Forms & Reports 9i , for the new installation i have created new directory.

shld i create a new menu ;;;

plz help me out

[Updated on: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:14]

Re: Forms is not running [message #237552 is a reply to message #237418] Mon, 14 May 2007 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Did you recompile and generate your menu?

David
Re: Forms is not running [message #237592 is a reply to message #237552] Tue, 15 May 2007 01:33 Go to previous message
sahadevanr

thanks david i reated a new menu & compiled it , now the problem is solved .

now i can switch back to my old problem with the icons , & getback to u .

thank you ..
Previous Topic: windows explorer
Next Topic: Errors with clob based long in forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 22:52:00 CDT 2024