Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » a strange problem
a strange problem [message #236145] Wed, 09 May 2007 03:19 Go to next message
byrtakos
Hi all,
I have implemented a system in 3tired architecture and i am trying to solve a problem, but i don't know how to do it. I have designed the interface using the 10.1.2.0.2 version of form builder. The overall interface has been designed as a tree.When i first put the url address to a browser, then a new pop up window opens and i put the username and the password and the interface is appeared. Then I am choosing a form and i open it in order to see some information. The problem is that when i exit the form (i.e. by pressing the esc button) the central menu is minimized and i need to maximise it. So every time i exit a form, the same problems occurs, so because of that, the application is not as friendly for the user as i would like. I would really appreciate if someone could help me about that!!!! Ty
Re: a strange problem [message #236765 is a reply to message #236145] Thu, 10 May 2007 23:31 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please post the code that you are using to call the new form. If you are using a call_form then you could put a 'maximize' command following the call_form so that the menu form is modified when the focus moves back to it.

David
Previous Topic: Calender Control in From 6i
Next Topic: ORA-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-03114
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 22:54:29 CDT 2024