Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” in forms?
icon5.gif  how to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” in forms? [message #231777] Wed, 18 April 2007 06:57 Go to next message
joshiche
We want to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” functionality in oracle d2k forms. Can anybody advice us on this? We want to do this to apply very password function database profile and expire user password change.
Re: how to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” in forms? [message #232239 is a reply to message #231777] Thu, 19 April 2007 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
From where does 'OCIPasswordChange()' come? JDeveloper? A Java product? Can you use the 'ole' facility of Forms to handle it?

Why do you need to use this particular facility to change a password? Search this forum for 'change password' and you will see how other people have done it at their facility.

David
icon9.gif  Re: how to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” in forms? [message #232251 is a reply to message #232239] Thu, 19 April 2007 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joshiche
We are using D2K forms 6i & oracle 8i. We have implemented verify password function in database on all user profiles. Now we want to implement ocipasswordchange() of OCI call functionality (developed in C) to change the user password from D2K forms in state of using alter user command to change the password. I searched the forum but didn’t got any clue. I am not sure how to call foreign functions / API’s in D2k forms.
Re: how to implement “OCIPasswordChange() ” in forms? [message #232272 is a reply to message #232251] Fri, 20 April 2007 00:11 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Search this forum for 'ole'.

David
Previous Topic: COMMIT PROBLEM
Next Topic: Preventing the user from switching tabs mid-process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 22:46:14 CDT 2024