Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Execute Query show me just the first one row of table at begin.
Execute Query show me just the first one row of table at begin. [message #231755] Wed, 18 April 2007 05:55 Go to next message
Grinvon

Hi people.

I have create one CRUD form to store just 5 fields at database. When I execute enter query mode and type some data to search at execute query, forms show me at first the first row at the table. When in the same instance I execute again enter query, after, execute query, so, forms show me the correct row.

What is happening to forms don´t show me the correct row at first time?

I hope that I was clear.
Thanks all.
Re: Execute Query show me just the first one row of table at begin. [message #231796 is a reply to message #231755] Wed, 18 April 2007 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grinvon

When I execute a new form instance. I have checked block status and mode status.

In block status printed: NEW
In mode status printed: NORMAL

I thank cause the block status is setted to NEW (a new record) when I press button that raise ENTER_QUERY, so his ask to me to save changes and does not show the correct row when raise execute_query.
Re: Execute Query show me just the first one row of table at begin. [message #232241 is a reply to message #231755] Thu, 19 April 2007 21:30 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I think you need to go back to the beginning. Start a new form, use the wizard to create your block and canvas. Do not write any code of your own. Make sure that you have the 'default smartbar' for the toolbar on this new form. Compile, generate, and run your form.

Press the 'enter query' button on the toolbar, enter your data, then press the 'execute query'. Are you getting the results that you want?

David
Previous Topic: dynamic list box
Next Topic: OracleDeveloperSuite10g90401 urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 22:49:10 CDT 2024