Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » problem related to property class
problem related to property class [message #209100] Wed, 13 December 2006 05:42 Go to next message
pooja_09

hi frnds pls help me to solve out the following problem:

I m using Property Class named PClass_Button. The properties in the property class are as follows :

Name :PClass_button
Width : 23
Height: 23
Iconic :Yes
Background Color :Gray

I have connected this property class to the push buttons.The properties of the push buttons that are inherited from the property class are displaying an arrow also.....but the thing is that it is not reflecting any change in the push button property(like in width and height etc).....so what should I do...??

thanks in advance
Re: problem related to property class [message #209235 is a reply to message #209100] Wed, 13 December 2006 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Are you not seeing that size change in the Forms builder or at run time?

Does the arrow have an 'x' on it? Create a new button, make it 16x16, then inherit the property class. In Form builder, when displayign the canvas, did the button change?

David
Re: problem related to property class [message #209284 is a reply to message #209235] Thu, 14 December 2006 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pooja_09

thanks buddy.....my problem has been solved now.
but tell me one thing....every time i make change in the size of button on the canvas ...i have to again n again set its property class name in subclass information also....so what is the need of property class then???

thanks in advance.
Re: problem related to property class [message #209768 is a reply to message #209284] Sun, 17 December 2006 18:08 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Are you saying that the property class name is lost or that some of the properties are marked as 'x on arrow'?

David
Previous Topic: Image in form
Next Topic: Package call shows error in 10g.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 14:31:08 CDT 2024