Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » 2 small problems in oracle forms
2 small problems in oracle forms [message #191921] Fri, 08 September 2006 12:20 Go to next message
arkadio
HI I'm using forms 10g and I have 2 problems in my job
1) I have some text-item on my form which takes data from database and when I take the mouse cursor into this item, and push F11 key then ctrl+f11 key to execute query and i receive data.
My job is to change the shortcut for key execute query from "ctrl+f11" to "Enter" key and i dont know how to do this. I try resolve it with triggers but nothing works . If there is any way to do this maybe without using key-mapping, please help
2) I have define an alert, the message font in this alert is very small. So my question is how to make it bigger I try visual attributes but no effect.
Please dont give me advice like: search board for this information etc. I try to find this information on board but I found nothing.
Please help me it's very important
Re: 2 small problems in oracle forms [message #192384 is a reply to message #191921] Tue, 12 September 2006 02:19 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
1) Have you tried using the 'Key-Enter' trigger? Did you set the 'Fire In Enter-Query Mode' to 'Yes'?

2) I assume that you have searched this forum for 'Alert font' and found that no-one has a direct solution. If you go to http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/188157/67467/?srch=alert+font#msg_188157 you will get an alternative solution. Could you take a partial screen dump showing your problem and attach it to a reply please?

David
Previous Topic: How do I sort a non database table column in a block ???
Next Topic: Sending an email in Developer Form6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:39:25 CDT 2024