Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » WHEN-VALIDATE-TRIGGER IS NOT FIRING
WHEN-VALIDATE-TRIGGER IS NOT FIRING [message #167870] Mon, 17 April 2006 10:26 Go to next message
GIGI1518
I have a form that has been working fine. Just recently it is not firing a trigger that worked previously. This trigger calc a percent and is supposed to populate another field with the amount.
This worked fine, but now it seems to have a bug. When changing the percent it puts in in backwards example: if I enter 34% it puts 43%. The amount field that was populating on the trigger is no longer doing so unless I actually hit the enter button. But it will not do it when I click in the box, like I did before. I have put displays in the trigger and it's going there when forced to like hitting the enter button. It's as if the mouse is not recognized.

Any suggestions?
Re: WHEN-VALIDATE-TRIGGER IS NOT FIRING [message #167963 is a reply to message #167870] Tue, 18 April 2006 02:21 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I assume that you are running Forms 6i or higher. Start the Forms Builder, make sure that NO libraries have been opened automatically by the builder, if they have been opened automatically then close the libraries, then close the Forms Builder and restart it. Sign-on to the database, open your form, do a Compile ALL (cltr-shft-K) then a Generate (Ctrl-T). Save your form. Run it. This should have solved your problem.

David
Previous Topic: Problem in Opening The Form
Next Topic: How to retrive date&time records in forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:28:50 CDT 2024