Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Trigger when_list_changed in developer forms
icon7.gif  Trigger when_list_changed in developer forms [message #153855] Wed, 04 January 2006 07:47 Go to next message
ammg22
Hi everybody!!
My question is if there are a way to capture the value of a trigger in forms if the trigger raises.For example: I have the trigger when_list_changed and I need to capture only if the list changed, not the variable of the list, but the value if the trigger raises..I expect you to understand my question.
thanks..Ana
icon7.gif  Trigger when_list_changed in developer forms [message #153856 is a reply to message #153855] Wed, 04 January 2006 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ammg22
Hi everybody!!
My question is if there are a way to capture the value of a trigger in forms if the trigger raises.For example: I have the trigger when_list_changed and I need to capture only if the list changed, not the variable of the list, but the value if the trigger raises..I expect you to understand my question.
thanks..Ana
Re: Trigger when_list_changed in developer forms [message #153912 is a reply to message #153856] Wed, 04 January 2006 17:50 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you give an example? Try using shorter sentences with a single subject - verb - object construct.

David
Previous Topic: form listener servlet
Next Topic: Creating view with grouping function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:54:50 CDT 2024