Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ....Default tool bar and other option ..... & ....Default Toolbar
....Default tool bar and other option ..... & ....Default Toolbar [message #136094] Tue, 06 September 2005 01:39 Go to next message
orcl_dba
Hi.
I would like to ask that there is a default Menu bar and tool bar which is displayed whenever the Forms are run

I have seen that it looks like a single bar instead of two seperate Menubar or Tool bar

is it possible to place icons on Menu bar ..

is it that has been done in default tool bar
i want to create a menu bar and tool bar but there exists a line of discremation between the two..

Your suggestion will let me learn alot

thanks alot ..
BR
....Default tool bar and other option ..... [message #136095 is a reply to message #136094] Tue, 06 September 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orcl_dba
Hi.
I would like to ask that there is a default Menu bar and tool bar which is displayed whenever the Forms are run

I have seen that it looks like a single bar instead of two seperate Menubar or Tool bar

is it possible to place icons on Menu bar ..

is it that has been done in default tool bar
i want to create a menu bar and tool bar but there exists a line of discremation between the two..

Your suggestion will let me learn alot

what is the path where this baar is places..
so that we can edit and view the code behind that ..

is it possible

thnx alot
Re: ....Default tool bar and other option ..... [message #136242 is a reply to message #136095] Tue, 06 September 2005 20:32 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I can't remember exactly where I found my first toolbar but I think they are now in the object libraries that ship with Forms. To find a menu just search your file system for 'mnu' files (or is it 'mnb', <- doesn't look right, just search for '*.mn*').

David
Previous Topic: configuration
Next Topic: How to call Database procedure in Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 00:43:56 CDT 2024