Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Please help
Please help [message #133624] Sat, 20 August 2005 05:09 Go to next message
samit_gandhi

I have to create the form for issue & return of the inventory along with QC

i have made the tab canvas covering issue,return,qc three tabs.

1) Issue :

Here issue is done and i have created two table issue_master & issue_detail. Here i have created the master-detail form.

2) Return :

Here return is done and i have created two table return_master & return_detail. Here i have created the master_detail form for that. In this form further issue can be done if required. Suppose some part of the goods issued is break then we have to issue the material again. This process is continuous process.

3) Approved(QC) :

Here approval has been taken for going in the next process. I have created one table only. Here also the same problem i am facing when the approval is not done than the whole process will start from the issue.

I am totally confused with this. If possible some one help me to doing this form. I can give u the database structure and form too.

Samit Gandhi

Re: Please help [message #133705 is a reply to message #133624] Sun, 21 August 2005 19:11 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Samit,

Your question is probably too 'big' to be answered in this forum.

IMHO this looks like a course assignment. I have no issues in giving your specific help but I doubt that any of us have the time to take you through the whole process.

I strongly suggest that you work with one or more of your colleagues. As a first step get ANY other three people, a white board (even an A3 sheet of paper will do), 20 minutes, and a pot of tea. Sit down and 'round table' your task. Just talk it through, write down data structures that satisfy your requires, and then INDIVIDUALLY code your solution. If you feel this is against the 'rules' discuss it with your supervisor (or academic) and see if they are happy for you to discuss, as a group, the requirements and 'high-level' solution.

David
Previous Topic: Unable to insert record
Next Topic: Come back from calling form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 00:32:27 CDT 2024