Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Beginner nd Answer wanted (Beginners) (merged threads)
Beginner nd Answer wanted (Beginners) (merged threads) [message #129960] Wed, 27 July 2005 07:58 Go to next message
karan.shandilya
Hi to everyone....

In my master detail form i encountered with a error..
"unable to resolve reference to item ...<blk_name>"

Plz send the answer to me.

Thanks

Karan
Beginner [message #129963 is a reply to message #129960] Wed, 27 July 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karan.shandilya
Hi to everyone..

i faced the error in master detail form
Giving message
"unable to resolve reference to item ..<blk_name>".
waiting for reply...
B Bye..

Thanks in advance.
Karan.
Re: Beginner [message #129973 is a reply to message #129963] Wed, 27 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saadatahmad

In Form Builder Menu, Click on Program ----> FInd and Replace PL/SQL...
write in Find What blk_name then click on Find All.
check under results, if you can find something where you have referenced a wrong block name associated with an item.
If so write the proper block name in Replace with in search and replace window. And then click on Replace All.
I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards.
Re: Answer wanted (Beginners) [message #130049 is a reply to message #129960] Wed, 27 July 2005 21:07 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
(Update)
Please don't post the same message more than once. It is really annoying to answer a question and then find the same question in another thread which has already been answered. I have better things to do that answer an answered questioned!!
(/Update)

You appear to be trying to access a 'block' instead of an 'item'. For example, the set_item_property command needs to be pointed to an item, you may be only specifying the block.

If you are getting an Oracle error, press Ctrl-E to display it, then copy and post it into a reply.

David

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 21:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: progress bar display
Next Topic: Accessing SQL Server By Using Oracle Forms 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 00:40:13 CDT 2024