Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ofgtel65.pll points to QMS_REF_CODES instead of CG_REF_CODES
ofgtel65.pll points to QMS_REF_CODES instead of CG_REF_CODES [message #469385] Wed, 04 August 2010 07:53
akilaa

Hi,
In 'OAS904' , i have used CGDV$REF_CODES.SOFT_VAL to populate a field with a meaning via a dynamic list in one of the FORM and if I query the form by giving a value and press F12,all fields are populating , its working fine but the same thing is not working after migrating the FORMS application to 'OAS10.1.2'. If I query the form by giving a value and press F12,its showing error like "FRM:40201 Field must be entered" for that particular field because that field is not populated in the form.
Actually , this form is generated by designer.If i open the form using forms builder, i can see the auto generated code like 'POST-QUERY', in that CGDV$REF_CODES.SOFT_VAL is used to retrieve the meaning.

Note : *ofgtel65.pll points to QMS_REF_CODES instead of CG_REF_CODES.*
Am using headstart6.5.4.0 .
The generated form having post_query with the following code

CGDV$REF_CODES.SOFT_VAL(P_VALUE=>curr_value, P_MEANING=>l_meaning, P_DOMAIN=>l_domain, P_VAL_CODE=>TRUE);

But in the ofgtel65.pll ,
the soft_val method will have a query that refers to QMS_REF_CODES .But my values are present in CG_REF_CODES.

Please help me to resolve this issue.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Akila

Previous Topic: password decryption problem with oracle forms 9i
Next Topic: plun in not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 22:58:38 CDT 2024