Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Problem with List Item
Problem with List Item [message #459434] Sat, 05 June 2010 02:59 Go to next message
dhanasurya
Hi All,
I am facing a problem with List item in my form.In my form i have a list item (tmd_stat) having 3 list of values as Complete,Incomplete and null.this item is in control block.

I have one more block(Detail) which is database block.status_disp[List Item] is one of the item .based on tmd_stat list value it is populating with different values.

an alert message(Do u want to change the status?yes/No) will be displayed when we change the list item.If i click YES then the list is changing properly and the detail block item status_disp is populated with different list of values.If i click 'No' the list value will be set to changed value.i.e Suppose i am changing the list item Complete to Incomplete alert message will be displayed.If i click 'No' the cursor is placed on Incomplete but not complete.How can i place the cursor on Complete value.

Can you please provide me the solution.

Thanks,

Re: Problem with List Item [message #459453 is a reply to message #459434] Sat, 05 June 2010 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
klat

In new-item-instance Get the value of list item into a parameter say,
:parameter.tmd_stat := block.tmd_stat.

In when-list-changed if you select No the set then value of list to the parameter value. ie,

block.tmd_stat := :parameter.tmd_stat;

Hope it will help you.

Re: Problem with List Item [message #459558 is a reply to message #459453] Mon, 07 June 2010 01:10 Go to previous message
dhanasurya
Thank you
Previous Topic: Disabling a node in hierarchical tree
Next Topic: Dynamic IF condition evaluation in Forms Environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 00:42:09 CDT 2024