Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts.dll (Developer 10g R2, Windows Xp)
The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts.dll [message #446732] Wed, 10 March 2010 03:22 Go to next message
mahmud732
Dear All,

I am using DB 10g R2 and Dev 10g R2. I have a form with a button containning following code:

DECLARE
appid PLS_INTEGER;
BEGIN
appid := dde.app_begin ('C:\Backup\export.bat', dde.app_mode_maximized);
END;

When mouse click on the button then the following Message Displayed.

The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts.dll

and cannot execute the specified export command.

How to resolve this? Please help me anyone.

Regards

Mahmud
Re: The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts [message #446886 is a reply to message #446732] Wed, 10 March 2010 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supernova11
what OS did you use?

if Windows, i think you need to change the "path" order in windows envionment variable.

this some times happened when you install the oracle dev first and then install oracle DB.

anyway, could you give us the path of you windows environment variable?

ps:sorry for my bad english

Re: The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts [message #446912 is a reply to message #446886] Wed, 10 March 2010 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mahmud732
Thanks for your cooperation.

Windows environment Variables:

C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jdk\jre\bin\classic;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jdk\jre\bin;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jdk\jre\bin\client;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jlib;
c:\DevSuiteHome\bin;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;
c:\DevSuiteHome\jre\1.4.2\bin;
c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db\bin;
c:\oracle_http\product\10.2.0\db\bin;
c:\oracle_http\product\10.2.0\db\jlib;
c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db\bin;
c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;
c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db\jre\1.4.2\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem
Re: The procedure entry point WSAEventSelect could not be located in the dynamic link library orauts [message #447556 is a reply to message #446732] Tue, 16 March 2010 01:16 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem? Is this your first form? Can you get the 'test' form to run usccessfully?

David
Previous Topic: Visible Form
Next Topic: impoert flash movie by activax control.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:34:26 CDT 2024