Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Pop Up Message with 'Yes' , 'No' buttons through forms Personalization. (oracle 10g, XP)
Pop Up Message with 'Yes' , 'No' buttons through forms Personalization. [message #438546] Sun, 10 January 2010 20:35 Go to next message
sreddy.6881
Hi all

How to create a Pop-Up Message with 'Yes', 'No' Buttons through Forms Personalization.

and if 'Yes' is selected it should call Function1
and if 'NO' is selected it should call Function2.

Is this possible through forms personalization.

Please help me out.
Re: Pop Up Message with 'Yes' , 'No' buttons through forms Personalization. [message #438562 is a reply to message #438546] Sun, 10 January 2010 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beginnerHere
hi,

you can make use of a stacked canvas and you can make it like a pop up message with different buttons with different functionality.

hope it helps
Re: Pop Up Message with 'Yes' , 'No' buttons through forms Personalization. [message #438579 is a reply to message #438562] Mon, 11 January 2010 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It seems to be Oracle Apps. question (which I don't anything about). However, I believe that you might take a look at alerts as they do exactly what you have described.
Re: Pop Up Message with 'Yes' , 'No' buttons through forms Personalization. [message #438858 is a reply to message #438546] Tue, 12 January 2010 11:49 Go to previous message
sreddy.6881
Thanks for your reply.

I got to know that we can also use "Fnd_Message.Question" to achieve my functionality. but for this i guess i need to use custom.pll.

I will try using that.

@ bigineerHere --- Thats also a good idea, but i dont want to create another canvas and call it, so i was looking for another alternative.

Thank you All.
Previous Topic: Moving Text in a display filed
Next Topic: how can i insert bangla date & number into oracle database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:48:53 CDT 2024