Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » button icons on form 10g +form services (forms 10g, db 10 express, 10g form services)
button icons on form 10g +form services [message #436560] Thu, 24 December 2009 03:54 Go to next message
annu-agi

i have develop some applications on dev 6i and now i have converted all on 10g form services plateform, Now when i run my applications, it runs absolutly prefect, without giving any errors but my buttons are not displayings any icons which i have set at the of development. Even i have set icons path on the single item icon property but it doesnt help.

I search google for that and found so many inquries in this regards but most of it are bouncers for me, kindly give some simple solutions that i have understand and impliment easily.

for help i am reading white papers for ...............Oracle9LAS Forms Services
HowTo Deploy Icons

its 9ias white papers but i hope it works ...kindly tell me also .. is it works ..

regards

anwer
Re: button icons on form 10g +form services [message #436624 is a reply to message #436560] Thu, 24 December 2009 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alyaly_13434
-Extract the folder (demos) and put in the extension(\DevSuiteHome\forms\java\oracle\forms) .

- go to your item properties (implementiation class) = (oracle.forms.demos.enhancedItems.RolloverButton) And
(label) =([ROLLOVER]nextrec) example
put your icon in (demos) find folder name image and must the end of icon name (_on or _off) and put in your item properties (label) =([ROLLOVER]icon name without _on or _off)

icannot upload file demos what can i do please send your email to send file demos
Re: button icons on form 10g +form services [message #437741 is a reply to message #436560] Tue, 05 January 2010 22:16 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

David
Previous Topic: how to call a web service from forms6i
Next Topic: how to generate sequence value in forms field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:25:39 CDT 2024