Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » visibility of a textbox based on radiobutton selection (oracle forms 10g )
icon14.gif  visibility of a textbox based on radiobutton selection [message #432891] Fri, 27 November 2009 02:01 Go to next message
divya5468
hi,
i have one radio button "balance amt" of "balamt-tds" radio group and one textbox field "balance_amount" of "cserc_generate_ecf" datablock.

my doubt is:
1)if i choose radiobutton "balance amt" then only the textbox should be visible, otherwise it should not be visible.
2)The above code logic where i have to write, in which trigger like pre_text_item or when_mouse_click.

thank you.................
Re: visibility of a textbox based on radiobutton selection [message #432897 is a reply to message #432891] Fri, 27 November 2009 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'd try with WHEN-RADIO-CHANGED trigger.

Radio button has a certain value. So, your code might look like this:
if :balamt_tds = 1 then
   set_item_property('cserc_generate_ecf.balance_amount', visible, property_false);
else
end if;

Note that setting the "visible" property to "false" forces other item properties to change (so once you make it visible again, you might need to adjust those properties too).
Re: visibility of a textbox based on radiobutton selection [message #432905 is a reply to message #432897] Fri, 27 November 2009 03:18 Go to previous message
divya5468
it superbly worked. Thank you so much.
Previous Topic: USING SCANNER IN 6I THE OUTPUT IMAGE HAVE A LARGE SIZE (32 M BAYTE) HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS ??
Next Topic: Webutil Read Image Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:57:07 CDT 2024