Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » displaying parameters on the plotted graph (Forms 6.0.8.8.0, Graphics 6.0.5.33.0)
displaying parameters on the plotted graph [message #427715] Sat, 24 October 2009 04:34 Go to next message
teefu
hi everybody !

i have already created a parameter form
and passed the date parameter p_date1 and p_date2 to plot a graph.

the plotted graph show the required data in bar chart.
how could i displayed the passed parameters on the plotted graph.

help is required.
thanks

teefu
Re: displaying parameters on the plotted graph [message #431144 is a reply to message #427715] Sun, 15 November 2009 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I strongly recommend that you reconsider using Oracle Graphics in Forms 6 to do this work. Oracle Graphics is not supported in versions of Forms higher than 6 and you are developing in an unsupported environment.

Please search this forum for 'graphics' and 'graph' to see what otherts have done. (Basically, they either went to a Java graph display or used a spreadsheet graph display.)

David
Re: displaying parameters on the plotted graph [message #431438 is a reply to message #427715] Tue, 17 November 2009 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StudentOfOracle
Hi, me is wasim zafar here from lahore. oracle developer currently i am working in textile ind. as a computer programmer.

I received your attachment. But there is lib is missing you attach your lib too.

then your problem can be checked.
Re: displaying parameters on the plotted graph [message #431670 is a reply to message #431144] Thu, 19 November 2009 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teefu
hi david!

thanks for the information. by the way if oracle graphics is not supported for this. is oracle corporation is also thinking about this difficulty. are they preparing new version of their own tool of graphics or not.

secondly, can i ask for one more enormous favor.
i havn't use before java graph or spreadsheet graph.
how can i attach this with my current parameter forms6i.

any suggestions.

thanks in advance.

teefu.
lahore, Pakistan.
Re: displaying parameters on the plotted graph [message #432723 is a reply to message #431670] Wed, 25 November 2009 23:42 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
1. Not to my knowledge.

2. As I said previously, "search this forum for 'graphics' and 'graph'".

David
Previous Topic: Requesting login and password on each forms
Next Topic: How can i create a summary item on forms 4.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:28:42 CDT 2024