Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Pop up menu issues (forms 10g)
Oracle Pop up menu issues [message #423355] Wed, 23 September 2009 09:56 Go to next message
santan
Hi there,

I am stuck with a pop up menu, not displaying correctly the columns, when it launches the designated report - via oracle forms and is there any way to ensure that the items displayed on the form are displayed the same way in a report through the pop up menu?

Example :

ets say on the screen(oracle forms) if you see "Name, place, animal, thing" and when you click on block report all(block report all is the pop up menu on my form), I am seeing "place,animal,thing,name" as opposed to "Name, place, animal, thing" . Is there any way to ensure consistency.

Please help.

Thanks in advance
S
Re: Oracle Pop up menu issues [message #437788 is a reply to message #423355] Wed, 06 January 2010 00:25 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry that I missed this question back in September but I have only just caught up with all the other threads in this forum at which time I was finally able to use the 'unanswered' button to look for those that I may have missed.

Did you resolve your problem and determine that you have to program the report to match your form?

David
Previous Topic: utl_mail
Next Topic: Help on Host built-in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:46:07 CDT 2024