Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to enter into a form via login form
how to enter into a form via login form [message #423320] Wed, 23 September 2009 06:23 Go to next message
dhinendra
hi i am dhinendra.i have create two forms.

1.login form
2.detail form

so i want that when i entered the username and password then another form will automatically opens.but i don't know the way to do this.please help me out.thanks in advance..!!!
Re: how to enter into a form via login form [message #423324 is a reply to message #423320] Wed, 23 September 2009 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Research use of CALL_FORM, OPEN_FORM and NEW_FORM built-ins.
Re: how to enter into a form via login form [message #423325 is a reply to message #423320] Wed, 23 September 2009 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dhinendra
thanks little foot but will you please give me a example,that how can i use these call_form,open_form,new_forms.

thanks.
Re: how to enter into a form via login form [message #423396 is a reply to message #423325] Wed, 23 September 2009 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
"Research" means that YOU should do the research, not wait for someone to feed you.

The easiest way to do that is to open Forms Online Help System and search for these built-ins. You'll learn the difference and even see some examples.
Re: how to enter into a form via login form [message #423556 is a reply to message #423320] Fri, 25 September 2009 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hydra63125
hi,
first u have to create a separate datablock and a canvas,named =
login > then create 2 text fields 1 is username and 2nd is password use property pallete for concealling data for password ,database to =NO and required = yes as per requirement ....

then create 2 buttons login and exit;
on login button
use when button pressed trigger-----------
and type this ------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
if :username = 'aaiixraa' and :password = 'aaiixraa' then
go_block(ur_block);
execute_query;
else
message('not successfull');
message('not successfull');
raise form_trigger_failure;
clear_form;
end if;
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope u I would be useful as u demanded ... if else u can contacted me i will send u fmx file for that tracker_hydra@hotmail.com at hotmail and facebook or aaiixraa@hotmail.com
Re: how to enter into a form via login form [message #423587 is a reply to message #423556] Fri, 25 September 2009 07:41 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
@dhinendra wants to navigate to a different form, not a different block. Therefore, your code is useless (from that point of view).
Previous Topic: ORA - 24757 Duplicate transaction identifier (merged 2) - forms 6i
Next Topic: Using Java beans on forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:52:35 CDT 2024