Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » webutil.olb problem
webutil.olb problem [message #422757] Fri, 18 September 2009 15:08 Go to next message
biswajit
Hi,

When I want to load forms. It gives me error like
FRM-18108: Failed to load following object.

Source Module: webutil.olb
Source Object: webutilconfig

I have some other forms. those are work fine. when I try to find subclass information. it shows not found. Please aslo check attachment file.

Please help me to sove this issue.

Thanks
Biswajit
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #422855 is a reply to message #422757] Sun, 20 September 2009 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
linlasj
THe trick is to have an icon on the desktop. And change the Start in-field to the directory where all forms files are located. Then, click on that icon on the desktop every time you want to start Forms. Do not, I repeat, do not use the Start->Program-method.

The error you get is due to the fact that Oracle Forms does not find the file webutil.olb.

If, however, there are other forms that can find the webutil.olb file something is fishy with the rep*.fmb-file you are trying to open.

Someone might have sub-classed the file with an erroneous path, someonw might...and so on...but please. Inform us on how you start Forms. If you want to try the Deskstop start method described above. And if the problem did go away.

If you can open other forms - where webutil.olb is needed as well - the trouble is within that particular form. To include an olb-library please consult the forms documentation on a web site near you.
[EDITED by DJM: delete useless quote]

[Updated on: Tue, 22 September 2009 02:15] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: webutil.olb problem [message #423012 is a reply to message #422855] Mon, 21 September 2009 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biswajit
Would you please tell me little bit easy way. I am not clear what you are talking about icon in desktop. Please tell me. Is there any way to find reference object either webutil.olb/ any forms. Please tell me.

Thanks
Biswajit
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #423099 is a reply to message #423012] Tue, 22 September 2009 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Go to 'Start' and when you see the 'Forms Builder' entry use the right mouse button to display the properties and place the name of the directory which you added to 'FORMS_PATH' to the 'Start in' attribute.

David
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #423189 is a reply to message #423099] Tue, 22 September 2009 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biswajit
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I found "D:\DevSuiteHome_1\BIN\frmbld.exe" location behind forms builder icon, I add "D:\DevSuiteHome_1\BIN" location to

FORMS_PATH=D:\DevSuiteHome_1\forms;H:\EIS_10g_migration\10g_migration\new_source;D:\DevSuiteHome_1\BIN.

Also I add User Environment Variable in OS. Still It show same problem. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Biswajit
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #423191 is a reply to message #423189] Tue, 22 September 2009 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biswajit
Hi David,

I attach All my configuration File. Please check it.

Thanks
Biswajit
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #423366 is a reply to message #422757] Wed, 23 September 2009 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biswajit
Hi David,

Please give me some idea how to solve this.

Thanks
Biswajit
Re: webutil.olb problem [message #425709 is a reply to message #423189] Mon, 12 October 2009 00:24 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Your actions were the wrong way around.

What is the name of the directory in which you keep your forms?

David
Previous Topic: DYNAMIC_PROMPT in forms
Next Topic: scanning image
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:56:46 CDT 2024