Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » WUF-201, When save file with a same name...
WUF-201, When save file with a same name... [message #415167] Sat, 25 July 2009 10:07 Go to next message
zhuyingtaij
Hi,good evening.
I come from china.My english is not very well, So, please excuse for my mistakes.

Recently, I use Oracle Forms 10g and come up against a very hard problem.

I use WEBUTIL.FILE_SAVE_DIALOG in Oracle Forms to create and to save *.csv files. I create a file and save it with 'abc.csv' as name. (I save it in 'E' disk and so the path is E:\abc.csv)
Then I open 'E:\abc.csv'. At the time, I use WEBUTIL.FILE_SAVE_DIALOG to create a file also named 'abc.csv' and to save it to 'E' disk.
When I want use the new 'abc.csv' file to cover the old one, the ERROR('WUF-201 Exception: java.io.FileNotFound ...') happened.
I try to catch the 'WUF-201' Exception in Oracle Forms, But I failed. The 'WUF-201'Exception come from WEBUTIL. I can not catch it.
How can I do?
Sad
Re: WUF-201, When save file with a same name... [message #415182 is a reply to message #415167] Sat, 25 July 2009 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zhuyingtaij
I just want to show 'The file is openning , Please close it firstly.' message to replace the 'WUF-201 Exception...' message.
I have not any means to solve it.
Who can give me a help? Sad
Re: WUF-201, When save file with a same name... [message #415290 is a reply to message #415182] Mon, 27 July 2009 01:54 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you tried using the 'on-error' or 'on-message' triggers to catch the error?

Do you want to know when the file is already open or do you simply want to know that the file already exists?

David
Previous Topic: how to fix 500 Internal server Error?
Next Topic: multi record block as pages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:55:31 CDT 2024