Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to fix 500 Internal server Error?
how to fix 500 Internal server Error? [message #414199] Mon, 20 July 2009 23:01 Go to next message
charuamit

Hi friends

My forms were running fine .....but suddenly i get the following error when i run my form....

500 Internal Server Error
Forms Servlet Error.
Missing or invalid value for baseHTML parameter.
Please check the servlet configuration to make sure this value specifies a valid file.

How to I fix this error ? Or do i need to install Developer suite again....

Please help me fix this error as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
regards
Charu
Re: how to fix 500 Internal server Error? [message #414650 is a reply to message #414199] Thu, 23 July 2009 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What version of Forms are you running? Did you upgrade your java? Did java upgrade itself and you didn't notice? Did you install .Net or VB? Which operating system are you using?

What did YOU or your pc change since the last time the application ran successfully?

David
Re: how to fix 500 Internal server Error? [message #415140 is a reply to message #414650] Sat, 25 July 2009 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hany Freedom

hello djmartin,
how are you?

I have the same problem like charuamit.

Quote:
What version of Forms are you running?

I'm using Forms 10g [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)
----
Quote:
Did you upgrade your java?

I installed (jinit.exe) that file installed automatic in first time in Run Time. and also I installed last version of Java (jre-6u14-windows-i586-s.exe) from Java website.
----
Quote:
Did java upgrade itself and you didn't notice?

I don't think so.
----
Quote:
Did you install .Net or VB?

NOT at ALL.
----
Quote:
Which operating system are you using?

Vista Business 32-bit SP2
----
Quote:
What did YOU or your pc change since the last time the application ran successfully?

that's really a good question , because indeed I installed "Oracle Forms 10g Sample Code" from

http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/products/forms/index.html

and after I success on installing it , I encounter by this error when I try to enter Runtime

500 Internal Server Error
Forms Servlet Error.
Missing or invalid value for baseHTML parameter.
Please check the servlet configuration to make sure this value specifies a valid file.

so , is there any clue for this problem ???
Re: how to fix 500 Internal server Error? [message #415289 is a reply to message #415140] Mon, 27 July 2009 01:45 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Search this forum for 'jvm.dll'. When using Vista, you need to swap out the Oracle version and use the Sun version.

David
Previous Topic: Missing or invalid value for baseHTML parameter !!!
Next Topic: WUF-201, When save file with a same name...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:52:51 CDT 2024