Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Centralizing forms. (forms 6i.)
icon4.gif  Centralizing forms. [message #412411] Thu, 09 July 2009 03:45 Go to next message
mohaninforakle
Hello friends,

I have a problem of updating form files(.fmx) on each & every systems daily we are updating changes of files to nearly 180 systems some times we may have the chances to miss few systems,so that latest updates will not be in those system.Now i want to avoid updating files to every individual system,My question is how to centralize form accessing from a single system.
That is now am calling a file from every individual system('C:\product\employee.fmx) like this way.

How can i call forms from a single system?.And then if i call forms from a single system will be there any performance problem of calling a file from centralized system.I have more than 1000 forms and 180 users.So please somebody help me on this.
Re: Centralizing forms. [message #412430 is a reply to message #412411] Thu, 09 July 2009 05:41 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Let users work on the web; all they need - in that case - is web browser (such as MS Internet Explorer) and Java Initiator (which will be downloaded during the first access to your application).

Read more in Oracle Forms Server Release 6i: Deploying Forms Applications to the Web with iAS document.
Previous Topic: Using Set_block_property Default Where only one time
Next Topic: spell number to word in arabic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:25:44 CDT 2024