Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » cursor to move automatically to the next record, back to the first canvas tab page (oracle forms 10g)
cursor to move automatically to the next record, back to the first canvas tab page [message #411590] Sun, 05 July 2009 19:18 Go to next message
tuckersuz
Hello:

I have a form that has 2 tabs. The first tab is filled out first, with all fields on the first tab set to automatic skip, so that when a field is filled out, it moves automatically to the next field. I have a comments field on the last tab, and have it set to automatic skip, but it will not move back to the first record on the first tab after it's filled out. After being filled out, it would normally move automatically to the first field of the record if all the fields were on the same canvas. How can I get this to move automatically to the first record on the first tab of the canvas after it's filled out?

many thanks
Re: cursor to move automatically to the next record, back to the first canvas tab page [message #412851 is a reply to message #411590] Mon, 13 July 2009 01:49 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
For the last item on the first tab, in the 'Next Navigation Item' property, select the name of the item to which you wish it to navigate.

David
Previous Topic: add picture on button
Next Topic: move cursor to a previous item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:38:22 CDT 2024