Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » two scroll bar for single database block (forms 6i, windows 2000, oracle 10g)
two scroll bar for single database block [message #407082] Mon, 08 June 2009 06:39 Go to next message
vikasg2006
Hi,
In my detail block i am using same database block in two tabs. multiple tabs are there out of which two belongs to sames database block. Problem is, we can show scroll bar in only one tab, but in that table 1000's of records are there and it is very difficult for a user to navigate to previous tab to scroll and came again in 2nd tab . Is it not possible by any chance to show 2 scroll bars for a single database block.
I tried to show outside the canvas, but no space is available also it will confuse the user, when he was in other tabs

Re: two scroll bar for single database block [message #407088 is a reply to message #407082] Mon, 08 June 2009 07:17 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
That is not possible, as far as I can tell.

You could redesign the form, though (if possible): instead of two tabs, create that block on a content canvas (a few items) and put the rest of them onto the stacked canvas; put horizontal scrollbar so that you could scroll through all items. Vertical scrollbar (which is used to scroll through records) can be put to either content or stacked canvas; doesn't matter.
Previous Topic: scanner with OCX
Next Topic: Run Report with parameters when select Radio Button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:47:45 CDT 2024