Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » elements of Pop-up List don't have the same background color (Forms 6i - Client/server (not web))
elements of Pop-up List don't have the same background color [message #322429] Fri, 23 May 2008 08:50 Go to next message
MissElectra
Hi experts,

When the Form appears, the background color of all elements in my pop-up list is correct. At the beginning, my list take 3 values.

After some user actions, the content of my pop-up list change. To modify the list, I use the instructions CLEAR_LIST and then ADD_LIST_ELEMENT.

The number of List element change from 3 to 1, then from 1 to 3.
When the number move from 1 to 3, only the last added element has the correct background color. The others have a darker background color. The 3 elements are the same that at the beginning.

I thought it is a problem with the value of the list visual attribute. So I added the instruction "SET_ITEM_PROPERTY ( 'b_plan.c_equip_Mode_S', VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE, 'VAL_MODIFIABLE')" before the instruction ADD_LIST_ELEMENT. It doesn't work.

Do you know what it is the problem and how does it correct?
Thanks for your help.

Re: elements of Pop-up List don't have the same background color [message #322964 is a reply to message #322429] Mon, 26 May 2008 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What happens if you use 'delete_list_element' instead of 'clear_list'?

David
Re: elements of Pop-up List don't have the same background color [message #323123 is a reply to message #322964] Tue, 27 May 2008 06:38 Go to previous message
MissElectra
I substitute CLEAR_LIST by DELETE_LIST_ELEMENT but the problem always exists.

Apparently, the last item added to the pop-up list is displayed with the background color of the list (specified in the form) and the others are displayed with the default background color of widget pop-up list ("Tk2Motif*poplist_pulldown*background" and "Tk2Motif*poplist*backgroundressources" specified in file named Tk2Motif.rgb).

I change the color specified in Tk2Motif.rgb and it works in my Form. But, I have some pop-up lists which have different background colors.
Do you know how could I modify the Tk2Motif ressources in the Form?
Is it a known Forms problem?

[Updated on: Tue, 27 May 2008 06:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Relationships
Next Topic: SET_CLIENT_INFO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 12:24:08 CDT 2024