Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms drop down menu not working (Portal 10.1.2.0.2, Forms 10.1.2.0.2)
Forms drop down menu not working [message #318301] Tue, 06 May 2008 07:37 Go to next message
emoelf
I have a form built with Forms Builder. The drop down menu functionality works fine when running the form from the Developer but when deploying via Portal, the menu displays and changes color when you click on the items, but the items do not expand to their drop down menus. I recently enabled webutil functionality (forcing download of JInitiator 1.3.1.28)and prior to this the drop down menu was working ok thru Portal, although it was spotty, varying depending on which computer you were running from. All the other form functionality seems to be working fine when you run a form from Portal, just the drop down menu is not working.

I'm not sure where to configure the settings for the drop down menu in Portal. In the Developer, the Forms Property for the Menu Module is "DEFAULT&SMARTBAR"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Erick Overeem
Re: Forms drop down menu not working [message #318381 is a reply to message #318301] Tue, 06 May 2008 13:02 Go to previous message
emoelf
Well I guess I can answer my own question - I found that adding the parameter separateFrame=true to either the formsweb.cfg or to the frmservlet call in the url did the trick.
Previous Topic: Time
Next Topic: icon with label on the button is possible?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 12:25:11 CDT 2024