Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to execute the values automatically in a form at run time? (Oracle Developer 10g)
How to execute the values automatically in a form at run time? [message #313997] Tue, 15 April 2008 07:57 Go to next message
syedalisajjad
Hi i m using Oracle Developer 10g......i have made a form and i want that the query is automatically executed when that form is run.....like user doesn't have to enter a query manually to see the data.....

i want that query is autmoatically executed......

please check the form attatched with the message....

now what i want is that.....when user runs this form....the data in question id and question text is automatically shown...i.e. the query is automatically executed.....

please help its urgent
Re: How to execute the values automatically in a form at run time? [message #314110 is a reply to message #313997] Tue, 15 April 2008 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Create WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger and make it look like this:
EXECUTE_QUERY;
Note that it will fetch ALL records that exist in the table, and no filter will be used (so you'll get all question_ids and question_texts). Is this what you want?
Re: How to execute the values automatically in a form at run time? [message #314215 is a reply to message #313997] Wed, 16 April 2008 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spmano1983
Write in When-New-Form Instance Trigger

SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('BLOCK_NAME',DEFAULT_WHERE,'CONDITION');

-- This above line for, if you want to write any condition There is no condition then you can use below two lines only.

GO_BLOCK('BLOCK_NAME');
EXECUTE_QUERY;

Thanks
Mano
Re: How to execute the values automatically in a form at run time? [message #314339 is a reply to message #314215] Wed, 16 April 2008 06:54 Go to previous message
syedalisajjad
@ spmano1983

thanks very much.....its done
Previous Topic: Problem in displaying multiple records
Next Topic: how time will run in reverse mode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 12:21:52 CDT 2024