Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Customized toolbar...........execute query problem.....?? (Oracle Developer Suit Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production))
Customized toolbar...........execute query problem.....?? [message #311415] Fri, 04 April 2008 07:38 Go to next message
Manoj.Gupta.91
Hi All,

I've created a custom toolbar with following buttons

Add, Modify, Delete, Query, ExecuteQuery, Save, Cancel, Exit

I've also created a procedure to Enable and Disable these buttons according to the action performed.

In Add button I'm simply opening form for addition.

But in Modify, Delete and Query modes I'm displaying my form in ENTER_QUERY mode. so that user enters his criteria. After that clicking on ExecuteQuery button will execute query and fetch the records as per user criteria.

Now the problem is my all control buttons are in one control block.
CTL_01
my data block is EMPLOYEE.

I'm in Enter_Query mode in EMPLOYEE block.

My focus cannot move outside this block that's why my ExecuteQuery button's code doesn't work.

If I move ExecuteQuery button to EMPLOYEE block then the same code will work.

But moving this button to data block is not the solution as I want this toolbar to be used in all the forms of my project. So every time data blocks will be different.

I've also attached my file here......

Thanks & Regards
Manoj
  • Attachment: TOOLBAR.fmb
    (Size: 160.00KB, Downloaded 1012 times)
Re: Customized toolbar...........execute query problem.....?? [message #312041 is a reply to message #311415] Mon, 07 April 2008 20:10 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Make your buttons non-navigable.

David
Previous Topic: Master-detail form / WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE trigger problems
Next Topic: how to open word file in forms 10gas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 10:29:27 CDT 2024